Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY VERY FIRST POST!

So this is my very first post on my new blog site! I am very excited to have a space where i can share my life with you and hopefully connect with people on some level big or small. I am not exactly sure what my blog will be specifically about. I have seen a lot of people do blogs on specific things like cooking and recipes. I think mine will mostly be to share my day to day life, it is a blog "about nothing" lol --for all of you Seinfeld fans out there --which i totally am!

I guess today I am just going to talk a little bit about life and how it can be so hard, sometimes i wonder, why it has to be so hard? I assume that there are lots of people sharing this thought but for many different or alike reasons. My life lately has been pretty stressful and I sometimes think "how , how do i know what to do" "how do i know what is the right decision" and then i think even bigger, "how do we ever know if the decisions we made were right?" i guess that is where Faith comes in, how or wherever your faith is, ya gotta have it. I am one of those people that truly believes that everything happens for a reason; good or bad, things happen for a reason and in the end you always look back and think wow I made it through and am better for it......but damn is it hard in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment