Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Passion?

So lately I have been really thinking about what my passion is in life? Do I have one? What is it? I assume that there are a lot of people that feel this way and all of us are wondering how do you know what it is? You see these people that have a job they just absolutely love and say how it is their passion, wow I WANT THAT! I wish so much that I had a job that was MY PASSION, that I loved going to everyday and felt like I was making a difference in the world! I cant even imagine. But the question still remains HOW do i figure out what my passion is and then how do I turn that into my job!
I am not going to lie, I have never been the most decisive person in the world (lol) I mean sometimes I cant make a decision on where I want to eat let alone the BIG decisions! When I had to decide where I was going to go to college I flipped a coin and I am not joking that is how I decided, I cant help but laugh. I think I am getting better about making decisions as I get older but I think being decisive will always be a struggle for me, I always feel like there is so much on the line either way I choose. I mean if I eat chicken then I miss out on crab legs but if I eat crab legs I miss out on that awesome sauce that comes on the chicken -lol yep that is how my mind works -round and round! Its pretty exhausting! I am hoping there are people out there like me and can laugh about this with me, cause to me that is the best medicine laughter, otherwise we cry and what fun is that!
So I am going to focus on what MY passion is and if I can turn that into something I do everyday that would be a dream come true! I mean when I am 80 I dont want to look back and regret that I never found it or even tried to.
Life is crazy and it is full of decision making and hard choices and sometimes I wonder why it has to be so hard and how I will ever get through but I guess we grow with every decision we make and every hard choice we get through. You know the saying "it builds character" well that is true going through something that is hard, embarrasing, scary, uncertain definitely changes you and hopefully for the better. I have many times wondered, what if I had made a different choice where would I be now? Sometimes I have wished that I could just see how it would have turned out, what my life would have been like? But I do believe that things happen for a reason and that you are where you are meant to be so I just have to trust my decisions....yikes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment